Thursday 27 October 2011

A PLACE I LOVE TO VISIT

A PLACE I LOVE TO VISIT

A place that I love to visit is Mount Kinabalu. Mount Kinabalu is located in Sabah. Kinabalu is the tallest peak in Borneo’s Croker Range and the fourth tallest in the Malay Archipelago. The heigth of Mount Kinabalu is about 4, 095 meters ( 13, 435 ) above the sea level. 

the place that i want to go


            I love to be there because I like an adventurous activity. In there I can do anything like example jungle tracking, bird watching, climb up the mountain, and other. From my research that I get from other or internet, for normal climbing period is about 3 days 2 night. When climbing up the mountain we could see the beauty of flora and fauna while get fresh air in there.

            The best time to climb Gunung Kinabalu is in the dry season between March and April when views are clearest. The worst time has traditionally been November to December during the monsoon, although wet or dry periods can occur at any time of the year. Avoid weekends, school and public holidays if possible.

            In there we also can see reflesia, nephentes, oak, orkid and other else. The flora in the moutain is very beautifull and fresh. The moutain of kinabalu temperature can be reached to 0 degrees celcius.

            When we climb up the mountain we can see Carson Waterfall. 5 minutes after we walking from Timpohon Gate climbers will cross this waterfalls. The falls are not as grand but it can make us get peacefull. 

the waterfall in Kinabalu Mountain

            So I wish one day I can be there with my family and friends. The mountain of Kinabalu always be in my mind and I always dreaming about it. I hope it can be a reality in my life. 



* im training 4 my english,, wowww,,not bad.. =)


           
           

hope you like it =)

2 comments: